Account Management & Sales Analyst
Casepoint provides full eDiscovery capabilities through a powerful, secure, cloud-based platform. We are repeatedly chosen by government agencies, leading law firms, and multinational corporations for their largest matters. Team cooperation, “work hard, play hard” attitude, open communication, tenacity, achievement, and kindness mark Casepoint’s culture.
Casepoint is seeking a smart, business, technology, and people savvy person to serve as an Account Management & Sales (AMS) Analyst within the Office of the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO). In this highly visible role, the AMS Analyst will serve as a trusted support resource to the CRO and the Vice President of Sales & Marketing to support the increasing responsibilities and needs of a company that is growing rapidly. The AMS Analyst will provide administrative, analytical, and decision support to address a wide array of tasks and issues as well as leading new initiatives.
The ideal candidate has past experience working in and supporting a sales/business development team and/or C-Suite executives.
Key job responsibilities:
You will have a broad set of responsibilities at the center of our sales & account management organization.
You will serve as a liaison on behalf of either the CRO or VP of Sales & Marketing and the rest of the company including the sales & marketing teams, client services team, product team, finance & accounting team, and information technology team.
You will lead a variety of internal initiatives helping with process definition, issue tracking and resolution, task management, and coordination among a variety of teams.
You will balance the needs and desires of our internal and external stakeholders navigating complexity through relentless focus, strong organization, and clear communication.
You will participate in internal meetings, take and circulate notes and ensure follow-up actions are completed.
You will be responsible for working with the CRO to solve problems on a daily basis getting to the heart of sales, account management, and operational needs that require follow-up, analysis, and resolution. This may include:
- Billing issue resolution
- Operational issue resolution
- Tracking and managing multiple projects
- Creating, updating, and disseminating a variety of internal reports
- Researching internal systems and communications
- Creating agendas and collateral for client meetings
- Process Management – Ensure team members are following defined departmental processes and guidelines through audits and check-ins.
To be considered, you must be:
- Data-driven – You are proficient in Microsoft Excel + Google Sheets and have a solid understanding of how CRMs work.
- Analytical – You dive deep into data to uncover insights
- Organized – Detail-oriented by nature. Takes copious notes. Enjoys creating checklists and is disciplined to consistently follow processes.
- Resourceful – You are a problem-solver. You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans with limited direction.
- Naturally curious – You always look for ways to innovate and improve.
- Motivated – likes to get things done (and not just within the bounds of their job description)
- Professional – Friendly + a direct and succinct communicator
- Flexible – like variety, not easily confused within chaos. No task is too big or small.
- Educated – you have a BA or BS degree in business, finance, or technology but more importantly, you are smart and know how to solve problems
Is Casepoint right for you?
- You like fast-paced environments (fast-talking, fast-thinking, fast-moving), and you are comfortable with ambiguity.
- You work hard and have fun
- You are competitive and operate with the highest levels of integrity, ethics, and trust
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health Plans
- 401K plan with a matching program
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com.