Business Development Associate
Casepoint provides full eDiscovery capabilities through a powerful, secure, cloud-based platform. We are repeatedly chosen by government agencies, leading law firms, and multinational corporations for their largest matters. Team cooperation, “work hard, play hard” attitude, open communication, tenacity, achievement and kindness mark Casepoint’s culture.
Casepoint is seeking a talented and passionate Business Development Associate to support the continued expansion of our public sector team. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer relationship and revenue growth objectives through doing proposal writing, prospect and customer outreach via phone and email, and a number of other core responsibilities.
This is an exciting opportunity to combine an aptitude for technology and business growth. The ideal candidate will have the ability to drive revenue from sales through persuasive proposals, communication, and outreach.
Key job responsibilities:
- Create detailed and compelling written proposals that describe processes and functionality
- Source and develop new sales opportunities through high volume outbound email campaigns, cold calls, and inbound lead follow-up
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest sufficient to build a pipeline of prospective clients
- Ensure opportunities are qualified properly and set meetings as appropriate and in accordance with predefined strategic approach and direction
- Work and communicate collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Finance and Operations
- Organize and manage a content repository
- Other duties as assigned
Required skills & experience:
- Aptitude for learning new technologies
- Ability to write detailed documents describing processes and functionality
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High (Advanced) proficiency with MS Word, MS Powerpoint, and MS Excel
- Organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Computer experience working with MS Office, Google Apps, etc.
- General interest in law, technology and sales
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Highly desired skills & experience:
- Public sector proposal writing and/or sales experience
- 2+ years of sales or customer service experience
- Experience with a CRM such as Salesforce
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health Plans
- 401K plan with a matching program
- Excellent company culture centered around values of:
- Kindness and Gratitude
- Teamwork and Fun
- Tenacity and Achievement Orientation
- Open Communication
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com.