Director, Account Management
Casepoint provides full eDiscovery capabilities through a powerful, secure, cloud-based platform. We are repeatedly chosen by leading law firms and multinational corporations for their largest matters. Team cooperation, “work hard, play hard” attitude, open communication, and kindness mark Casepoint’s culture.
Casepoint is hiring a Director, Account Management (Business Development).
The Director will be tasked with identifying, pursuing and closing opportunities for Casepoint’s eDiscovery solution and project management and technical support services by instilling confidence among clients with your individual credibility and the company’s quickly growing footprint in the market. In order to do this, we would expect you to take a consultative approach to determine a prospective client’s needs, key drivers of value for them and being able to intelligently and clearly articulate how our solution both meets their needs and is differentiated from other solutions in the market.
The Director will be the owner of a business plan for an assigned territory. Casepoint will be looking for the individual to grow the business in those regions. We will promote and give expanding responsibility to the individual based on that growth.
- The Director will receive a sales target for a defined region or territory and will be expected to meet or exceed quarterly and yearly revenue projections.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive growth strategy for any assigned targets. Targets include law firms, corporations with large legal departments and government agencies in key litigation markets in your assigned territory.
- Work with Account Management and Corporate Development Teams to identify and target new prospects by designing tailored capture strategies
- Maintain and expand business with clients that become a part of your account
- Demonstrate Casepoint’s eDiscovery solution, to prospective clients
- Draft responses to RFIs, RFPs and other client requested information or proposals
- Work collaboratively and effectively with business development teammates and sales support team
- Follow the company-standard protocols with regard to Casepoint’s CRM and internal business systems updating the tools regularly
- Work with Operations to ensure client satisfaction and build a base of repeat clients
- Effectively utilize sales team assets as directed by management
- Effectively forecast monthly net new business totals
- Attend and represent the company at various networking events and trade shows to create awareness and generate potential new leads
- Other duties as assigned
Required skills and experience:
- 5-10 years of success selling SaaS based solutions and/or consultancy services
- Candidates MUST have either 3+ years of experience successfully selling eDiscovery software and services to law firms, corporate legal departments, and government agencies OR 3+ years of experience selling other related SaaS legal solutions to the same target market
- Strong written and oral communication skills; the ability to speak and present before different audiences
- Candidates must be confident, highly self-motivated, articulate, trustworthy and responsible that can become a credible and trusted advisor.
- Must have a B.S. or B.A. college degree.
- A J.D. is not mandatory but would be considered a strong plus along with any litigation experience or work experience at a law firm or corporate legal department
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health Plans
- 401K Plan with a matching program
We are looking for the best candidates regardless of location and will work with you to establish a local presence in your location.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com.