Sales Development Associate
Casepoint provides full eDiscovery capabilities through a powerful, secure, cloud-based platform. We are repeatedly chosen by leading law firms and multinational corporations for their largest matters. Team cooperation, “work hard, play hard” attitude, open communication, tenacity, achievement and kindness mark Casepoint’s culture.
We are seeking talented and passionate Sales Development Representatives to support the continued expansion of our sales team. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer relationship and revenue growth objectives. Specifically, we are hiring for an entry-level sales development associate role whereby we will build upon your practical experiences and knowledge fundamentals to grow into a top level contributing business development team member.
- Source and develop new sales opportunities through high volume outbound cold calls and email campaigns and inbound lead follow-up
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest sufficient to build a pipeline of prospective clients
- Ensure opportunities are qualified properly and set meetings as appropriate and in accordance with predefined strategic approach and direction
- Work and communicate collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Finance and Operations
- Other duties as assigned
Required skills & experience:
- A hunger for success with a positive attitude
- Deeply enjoy talking to new people on the phone
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening skills with a focused empathetic and consultative ear
- Ability to manage and handle objections and rejections
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Computer experience working with MS Office, Google Apps, etc.
- General interest in law, technology and sales
- Experience with a CRM such as Salesforce a plus
- Sales or customer service experience a plus
- The desire to learn and grow every day
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health Plans
- 401K plan with a matching program
- Excellent company culture centered around values of:
- Kindness and Gratitude
- Teamwork and Fun
- Tenacity and Achievement Orientation
- Open Communication
We are looking for the best candidates regardless of location and will work with you to establish a local presence in your location.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com.