Senior Project Manager
Casepoint provides full eDiscovery capabilities through a powerful, secure, cloud-based platform. We are repeatedly chosen by leading law firms and multinational corporations for their largest matters. Team cooperation, “work hard, play hard” attitude, open communication, and kindness mark Casepoint’s culture.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will serve as a key leader within Casepoint’s client services and operations team. You will be responsible for successfully managing assigned client relationships through effective project management coordination and execution. Strong candidates must have the right combination of leadership and electronic discovery experience to successfully manage multiple projects serving law firm, corporate, and government clients.
- Ensure client’s needs (satisfaction) comes first
- Serve as the primary point of contact with key client representatives with full ownership and accountability for service delivery for assigned projects
- Responsible for coordinating the collection, tracking, processing, hosting, review, and production of Electronically Stored Information (ESI)
- Be able to seamlessly work with clients with varying levels of technical skills
- Possess a strong working knowledge of Technology Assisted Review (TAR)
- Guide clients in implementing workflows from the evidence collection through document production
- Be adept at absorbing information, critically analyzing it, preparing summary reports, and presenting the same to internal as well as external stakeholders
- Ensure effective coordination and communication with the client and team members
- Work with clients to establish eDiscovery best practices which meet their needs and address any prioritization issues that may arise
- Ensure client and project requirements are being met with the highest quality and accuracy through verification and communicating routinely with both the client and our client services team
- Manage and report to clients on project budget and financial status
- Proactive risk management including monitoring, identification and assessment of risks or issues
Required skills and experience:
Key leadership competencies and qualities Casepoint seeks in Project Managers:
- Results oriented
- Client focus
- Impactful communication
- Planning and organizing
- Consensus building
- Problem solving
- Kindness and gratitude
- A strong understanding of eDiscovery and the litigation support industry
- Evidence of emerging leadership and staff development skills to motivate staff members and provide professional growth to assume additional responsibilities
- Demonstrated success in management of multiple simultaneous projects
- Oral and written communication skills which provide a strong and confident leadership presence
- Excellent client relationship skills which include the ability to proactively manage client expectations, recognize client needs and adapt company capabilities to consistently meet client requirements
- A solid understanding of database design and management, data processing activities and legal document review requirements
- Demonstrated ability in each of the following areas: ensure effective control of all aspects of a project from initial planning through final production; development of project plans; balance overall client requirements; development of relationships; and ensure deadlines are consistently met
- We are seeking a superior candidate for this unique role. As a result, we require the following background in candidates selected for this opportunity:
- A bachelor’s degree. A graduate degree such as a Juris Doctorate (JD) degree or Masters of Business Administration (MBA) considered a strong plus
- A minimum of 4 years consulting, litigation support, paralegal or attorney experience in a law firm, corporate legal department or eDiscovery service provider.
- CEDS certification and PMP certification considered a strong plus
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health Plans
- 401K plan with a matching program
We are looking for the best candidates regardless of location and will work with you to establish a local presence in your location.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.