Casepoint provides full eDiscovery capabilities through a powerful, secure, cloud-based platform. We are repeatedly chosen by government agencies, leading law firms, and multinational corporations for their largest matters. Team cooperation, “work hard, play hard” attitude, open communication, tenacity, achievement, and kindness mark Casepoint’s culture.
The Director Technical Services Government oversees and coordinates technical services support under Government Solutions to achieve overall goals and objectives of Government solutions. They will also focus on aligning the government service operations to Casepoint’s and the Client Services strategic vision around client centric success and client experience. The services teams are responsible for supporting the client user journey including onboarding, adoption, retention, value realization, and expansion efforts. The Director of Technical Services Government will develop, deploy, and monitor the government service team’s proactive, holistic and deliberate approach to client services and client solutions that leverages Casepoint technology, and visibility into client’s activities, so the clients continue to realize value from Casepoint’s products over their lifetime as a client.
- Work closely with the EVP of Government Solution and Director Government Solutions in establishing vision, goals and direction of the Client Services Division for the Government.
- Develop and implement standard processes and templates and normalize and align standards, methodologies, practices, tools, templates across business lines and among client services divisions; across Government projects, placing controls around adoption and use.
- Oversee government technical services team, manage resource assignments and prioritize activities based on customer requirements and SLAs
- Serves as point of escalation for client issues, applying in-depth knowledge and experience of eDiscovery, Casepoint, and SaaS technology to provide expert consultation and advice on technology and best practices Establish and maintain strong relationships with government customers, communicate effectively with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences, prepare and present briefing materials to staff, executives, and federal customers.
- Help direct the product roadmap based on industry expertise and client challenges
- Provide full ownership of escalated issues until resolution. This includes coordinating across development, services, network, and information security teams to fully troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Establish expectations and communicate resolution with the client and account manager.
- Identifying common issues or trends to work towards a solution before it becomes a problem.
- Monitor staff productivity and make recommendations regarding staffing levels and organization structure.
- Work with the technical services team to create monthly, quarterly, and annual OKRs to support organizational goals. Measure performance against established OKRs and performance objectives for each role, providing regular feedback throughout the year and as part of the annual performance review.
- Develop reporting that provides insight into ticket status, client issues, and technical services team performance.
- Provide ongoing education and consulting for clients on ways to optimize their workflow and new features highlighting the value they receive with Casepoint.
- Manage organizational change and communication integration across practice divisions.
- Facilitates the development of staff by providing opportunities for growth and training; provides timely feedback on work product; regularly coaches, evaluates, and recognizes staff performance and accomplishments.
- Establishes/adheres to Department budget; seeks opportunities to improve Department efficiency and reduce expenses by streamlining operations.
- Supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Casepoint’s policies including interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Ensures that all employees are delivering a consistent level of service aligned with SLAs and achievement of client objectives and goals.
- Build an effective virtual team environment by encouraging the use of virtual team tools and open and transparent communication among staff; and establishing expectations and priorities for staff, clearly communicating firm, department, or operational direction or changes.
- Passion for technology and for helping others to understand and use it
- Experience managing a technical services team that delivers added value for client engagements
- Experience working directly with clients to achieve results
- Excellent verbal presentation skills and written communication skills
- Experience in self-training and developing expertise with new user-based technology
- Experience in product/solutions architecture
- Experience in design and development for web-based user-facing platforms
- MBA with correlating business experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Compensation & Culture:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and education
- Tremendous potential for growth with the company
- Phenomenal company culture centered around values of:
- Kindness and Gratitude
- Teamwork and Fun
- Tenacity and Achievement Orientation
- Open Communication
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Plans
- 401K plan with a matching program
Casepoint provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.