Trusted by leading corporations, government agencies, law firms, and legal service providers Casepoint empowers organizations to maximize efficiency and reduce risk with its innovative legal discovery platform. Casepoint’s robust, cloud-based, highly scalable, and secure legal discovery platform was designed to easily manage increasingly complex litigation, investigation, and compliance needs, featuring cloud collections, data processing, advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, review, and production – all in an easy-to-use web interface. Casepoint platform represents the next generation of legal technology that will enable your organization to gain increased productivity, efficiency, and business results.
The Network Administrator has general responsibility of administration of the Casepoint systems located in various on-prem and cloud environments.
- Collaborates with the Network Infrastructure team spread across time zones to administer Casepoint infrastructure networks (on-prem or cloud).
- Continually monitors system health and alerts of various existing Casepoint infrastructures and ensures high availability with minimal disruptions.
- Takes ownership of tickets related to system issues and performance and resolves them to maintain the pre-defined SLAs. Works with vendor support as necessary to resolve issues.
- Proactively performs software and hardware upgrades as they become obsolete.
- Continually monitors system performance and capacity to help identify any bottlenecks or areas of improvement.
- Adheres to the Casepoint IS policies and procedures while performing any aspects of the role.
- Maintains and provides operational support to the existing SAN and NAS systems.
- Assists in identifying new technologies for business needs and implements them.
- Provides operational and administrative support for various infrastructure components: networks, firewalls, virtual servers, storage, server virtualization, authentication etc.
- Provides general user IT support to the office staff either in-person or online.
- Performs routine network maintenance to apply updates and other approved changes.
- Assists the Director with accurate budget predictions and expense tracking
- Authors technical system architecture, operational procedures, and software and hardware inventory documents.
- Provides after-hour and on-call support for time sensitive issues.
- This role frequently requires working long hours and on weekends to address major system outages.
- Mastery of Windows and Ubuntu systems engineering concepts
- Expert knowledge of maintaining Microsoft Azure and AWS environments.
- Expert knowledge of server and storage hardware and datacenter rack management
- Proficient in SQL and Postgres Database systems
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft AD, DNS, DHCP, Server 2019, SSL, VPN
- Expert level experience troubleshooting following end-user applications: Windows 10, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Adobe Reader, and other common user software
- Expert level understanding of information security industry standards for protecting networks and data
- Must be detail oriented and logical
- Must have strong analytical ability and problem-solving acumen
- Strong oral, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical users
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and change course rapidly as priorities change
- Minimum three (3) years of experience administering Microsoft Azure and/or AWS cloud environment
- Minimum five (3) years network administration and engineering experience in a Windows server environment.
- Minimum five (3) years of experience in a large (300+ nodes, 20+ servers) network environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or directly related field. Equivalent work experience in an IT field/environment may be considered in lieu of some education
- US Citizenship (non-dual) required by government contract
Compensation & Culture:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and education
- Tremendous potential for growth with the company
- Phenomenal company culture centered around values of:
- Kindness and Gratitude
- Teamwork and Fun
- Tenacity and Achievement Orientation
- Open Communication
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Plans
- 401K plan with a matching program
To apply please complete the Casepoint Employee Application and submit your resume. Then please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line indicating the position for which you are applying.
Casepoint provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.