“Casepoint is slick, intuitive, and contains all the bells and whistles needed to perform sophisticated processing, ECA, and review functions and workflows.” Heidi Fessler, Partner, Barnes & Thornburg, LLP
Fully automated. Disruption-free. Industry-redefining.
Analyze and collect data directly from the cloud.
Casepoint has been supporting secure, defensible data collections from most popular cloud-based data repositories since 2014.
We also give you advanced analytical capabilities to visualize, filter and cull documents. Casepoint has the ability to apply filters at the time of collection, minimizing costs and reduce the data that goes into review.
Office 365 and Microsoft OneDrive
Casepoint directly collects cloud-based data from Office 365 and Microsoft OneDrive with its revolutionary, disruption-free process. In the past, user names and passwords had to be exchanged to gain access to case-related documents. With Casepoint, the collection process is secure and fully automated without requiring sensitive personal information.
- Identify, preserve and collect cloud-stored data.
- Full support for encrypted authentication.
- Reduce cloud security risks and maintain privacy.
Gmail and Google Drive
Casepoint can also perform direct collections from Gmail and Google Drive. We do not use POP3 or IMAP protocols or ever require sensitive personal information such as user credentials. So the collection process is fully automated.
- Fast, scalable and cost-effective.
- Defensible, efficient, secure.
- Fully automated, disruption-free process.
Dropbox and Box
Simplicity rules, which is why Casepoint seamlessly collects documents and data from Dropbox and Box repositories without requiring users to go through additional, time-consuming username and password logins. Instead, user-controlled authentication tokens keep everything moving. Secure. Accessible. It’s the best of both worlds.
Data analysis and visualization tools
Use TAR to reduce your data collection and even receive productions from other parties. Select the data you want to use for predictive analysis, create a TAR sample set and then review the small, scientifically random sampling from the larger data set.
- Produce optimal statistical models and samplings for the entire data collection.
- Visualize all of the analytics using data bubbles, timelines, and human interaction network graphs.
- Reduce the noise and focus on data that is most likely responsive to a request.
Casepoint is the expert at keeping your sensitive data both locked down at rest and secure in transit. Security is a top priority for us, and we enforce it on company, Data Center, and application levels. We really go the extra mile to keep your data safe.
- State-of-the-art SOC 1 Type II and SOC 2 Type II certified Data Center.
- Proactive network monitoring and Biometric and Physical ID authentication.
- Military Grade 256-Bit SSL/TLS Encryption and strict permission-based access defined by client user roles.
With the ability to spread its workflow across hundreds of servers, Casepoint can process data faster than typical single-purpose systems.
View and search documents in over 60 foreign languages. Casepoint also comes with fully encrypted instant translate tool to allow you to get the general sense of content before you incur any translation costs.
Enjoy all the features and full functionality of the platform on mobile or tablet. As it was developed in HTML5, Casepoint will look and perform the same across all browsers and devices and remain highly secure.
See what our customers say about us
Explore other features
See what other tools Casepoint can add to your arsenal of eDiscovery