Trusted by leading corporations, government agencies, law firms, and legal service providers Casepoint empowers organizations to maximize efficiency and reduce risk with its innovative legal discovery platform. Casepoint’s robust, cloud-based, highly scalable, and secure legal discovery platform was designed to easily manage increasingly complex litigation, investigation, and compliance needs, featuring cloud collections, data processing, advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, review, and production – all in an easy-to-use web interface. Casepoint platform represents the next generation of legal technology that will enable your organization to gain increased productivity, efficiency, and business results.
We are seeking talented and passionate Sales Development Representatives to support the continued expansion of our sales team. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer relationship and revenue growth objectives. Specifically, we are hiring for an entry-level sales development associate role whereby we will build upon your practical experiences and knowledge fundamentals to grow into a top level contributing business development team member.
- Source and develop new sales opportunities through high volume outbound cold calls and email campaigns and inbound lead follow-up
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest sufficient to build a pipeline of prospective clients
- Ensure opportunities are qualified properly and set meetings as appropriate and in accordance with predefined strategic approach and direction
- Work and communicate collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Finance and Operations
- Other duties as assigned
Required skills & experience:
- A hunger for success with a positive attitude
- Deeply enjoy talking to new people on the phone
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening skills with a focused empathetic and consultative ear
- Ability to manage and handle objections and rejections
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Computer experience working with MS Office, Google Apps, etc.
- General interest in law, technology and sales
- Experience with a CRM such as Salesforce a plus
- Sales or customer service experience a plus
- The desire to learn and grow every day
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health Plans
- 401K plan with a matching program
- Excellent company culture centered around values of:
- Kindness and Gratitude
- Teamwork and Fun
- Tenacity and Achievement Orientation
- Open Communication
We are looking for the best candidates regardless of location and will work with you to establish a local presence in your location.
To apply please complete the Casepoint Employee Application and submit your resume. Then please send your application to email@example.com with the subject line indicating the position for which you are applying.
Casepoint provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.