REVIEW & PRODUCTION
Powerful Review. Stronger Results.
Finish faster using Casepoint’s robust, award-winning review technology within an end-to-end legal discovery platform. Manage any size of case using powerful, built-in AI and technology assisted review (TAR), with support for multiple simultaneous reviewers to develop a strong case strategy.Request Demo
Technology Assisted Review (TAR)
Our TAR technology is integrated into the Casepoint document review module. You can analyze a dataset for responsiveness, privilege, specific issues related to the case, and even analyze received productions to streamline the review of those documents.
- Use machine learning for faster, more accurate review
- Control the accuracy and margin of error within the automated review
- 10X faster review time
CaseAssist Active Learning (CAL)
CAL is Casepoint’s active learning technology, a cutting-edge tool for technology assisted review. CAL learns from your actions toward responsive/non-responsive data to continuously predict and rank unreviewed documents.
- Reduces your workload and improves accuracy
- Unearths crucial, hard-to-find documents, people, dates, and patterns
- Supports full verification, precision, recall, and F-measure reporting
- Works in the background to present non-interruptive suggestions
Case Strategy and Trial Preparation
Build your case as you go, during and after review. Use our simple-but-powerful tagging features and legal outline tools to organize your legal arguments within the Casepoint platform. Create document chronologies and visually appealing outlines.
- Link documents within the system to each part of chronology or outline
- Convenient in-line references and visual presentation
- Focus on developing strong case strategy, distraction-free
Casepoint produces documents in all industry-supported file formats. Create a document production with bates numbers, slip sheets, placeholders, or native files. Export to all industry-standard production formats.
- Easily produce to numerous production formats
- Supports natives, image files, placeholders, etc.
- Multifaceted quality control process
End-to-End Legal Discovery with AI
Collection & Processing
As our powerful technology processes data from 600+ data types, our AI helps to reduce data and assess your case as early as possible, reducing the time and expense of manually reviewing irrelevant documents and data.
Review & Production
Find and deliver data faster using our AI-powered active learning (or TAR 2.0) to continuously predict and rank unreviewed documents.
Trial Prep & Case Strategy
Our AI helps you build a convincing case by finding and showing the connection between key facts, documents, data, and people.
Security & Collaboration
Reduce risk with secure, centralized data and role-based security. Save time with cloud-based collaboration, simplified for varying roles and permissions.