Privacy is of great concern to Casepoint. We try to extend to our web site visitors the same level of privacy that we demand from other web sites.
We will not sell, trade, exchange, or otherwise make available any personally identifiable information to any other company or organization not directly affiliated with Casepoint.
Commitment to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and U.S.-Swiss Harbor Framework
Casepoint complies with the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from Switzerland. Casepoint has certified to the Department of Commerce that that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view Casepoint’s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/. As our company name recently changed to Casepoint, our certification is listed under our former name “@Legal Discovery, LLC.”
For more information on our commitment to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Harbor Framework, visit our dedicated EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and U.S.-Swiss Harbor Certification page for our full statement of commitment to these two important privacy frameworks.
- When you request additional information or register on Casepoint’s website, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase Casepoint’s applications or services (the “Services”), the Company will ask you to provide billing information.
- Casepoint uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company’s websites and emails.
Use of information
- Casepoint uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- Casepoint may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s Services.
- Casepoint may use information collected to improve the Company’s websites and Services.
- Casepoint does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Casepoint may share information collected with other companies that work on Casepoint‘s behalf.
- Customers of Casepoint may electronically submit data or information to the Company’s services (“Customer Data”).
- Casepoint will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the Casepoint Master Subscription Agreement, or as may be required by law. In accordance with the Casepoint.
- Casepoint may access Customer Data only for the purposes of providing the services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
- Every marketing email from Casepoint contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
- You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the Company’s marketing emails.
- If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our US-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.