Casepoint Wins First Place in Multiple Categories for Corporate Counsel’s Best of 2020
- April 15, 2020
- by Minoo Razavi
Tysons, VA — April 15, 2020 — Enterprise eDiscovery technology leader Casepoint announced today that it won 5 first place awards in Corporate Counsel’s Best of 2020 product and services survey. The Best Of survey is voted on by corporate legal departments, lawyers, and administrators in areas critical to the practice of law.
Casepoint’s end-to-end eDiscovery solution is the product of choice for in-house legal teams and counsel seeking to streamline eDiscovery while staying in control of data, litigation, and cost. Casepoint was voted #1 in the following categories:
- Technology: Online Review Platform
- Technology: Technology Assisted Review eDiscovery Solution
- Technology: End-to-End eDiscovery Provider
- Technology: Data & Technology Management eDiscovery Provider
- Litigation: End-to-End Litigation Consulting Firm
The Best Of survey was developed to help lawyers identify the finest legal products and service providers and to showcase their top picks in one annual edition. A ballot was crafted with several dozen categories for lawyers and firm administrators to cast their votes. For the complete publication of Corporate Counsel’s Best of 2020 results click here.
Earlier this year, Casepoint also won second place for three categories in the National Law Journal surveys conducted earlier this year. For Casepoint’s results in all 2020 surveys click here.
Casepoint delivers a secure, SaaS-based eDiscovery solution that allows clients to harness the power of AI, advanced analytics, and data visualization to help them through their litigation, internal investigation, or audit. By leveraging our end-to-end eDiscovery solution, corporations can upload, review, and produce documents for litigation or share access with their outside counsel (without additional cost). Casepoint’s technology is augmented with a dedicated professional services team that can deliver consistent project management and expertise.
- USPTO Issues Patents for AI-Based Document Identification, Prediction Analytics, and Data Discovery
- The Secret of the Cloud: Remote Collaboration, Elasticity, and the eDiscovery Paradigm [KM World]
- Navigating Uncertainty Through Data-Driven Forecasting and Precise Cost Modeling [Reinventing Professionals]